We love coconuts and we love reading about them. If you are a coconut fan like us and have something to share—from articles to recipes (please see Recipe Submission Guidelines) and tips, you are welcome to share them with us.
Submit your articles and posts to us, we will share them to the world via our website, cocotreasure.com.
Like you, we are fans of coconuts and its many benefits. We aim to share just how great coconuts are by providing vital facts and information.
Help us with our aim to provide more information be it for the health, all over well-being, or for our homes.
If you have posts, articles, recipes or tips you want to share, send them over to us.
Here are some post guidelines:
- Your articles or posts must be 500-800 words.
- All posts MUST BE ORIGINAL and should not promote other sites nor products.
- All guest post topics must be about and/or related to coconuts and coconut products.
- You need to submit copyright images or photos.
- Please make sure to mention or add your sources.
- We will allow you to add one link in the body of the post. Note that links should not be promotional or from sites that sell any product.
Posts and articles that do not meet these simple requirements will not be accepted.
Please bear in mind that we reserve the right to edit headlines, body copy, etc. Once a piece of writing is submitted to us, it becomes our property.
Ready to share your posts? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and attach your post/article.
Your submissions will be reviewed, and you will be notified by email if your post or article has been chosen to be featured on our website.
Do you have a delicious recipe? Send them to us and let Coco Treasure share it to the world.
Simply follow the guidelines below:
- The recipe must use coconuts or any coconut product as one of its ingredient.
- Include an introduction of the recipe. It must be 200 words or less.
- The suggested length is 500-750 words or less.
- Ingredients and preparation/instructions must be clearly listed.
- Submit photos of the actual finished product, not stock photos. Photo format should be PNG or JPEG. Please make sure they are not watermarked.
- We will allow you to add one link in the body of the post. Note that links should not be promotional or from sites that sell any product
Coco Treasure will review and edit recipes to comply with our guidelines prior to publication. We also reserve the right not to accept recipes if they do not meet these requirements.
Once your recipe is ready, please fill out the Recipe Submission Form below.