Three Simple Steps To Enter Our Contest:
Sign up to receive the Coconut Telegraph Newsletter.SIGN UP TO WIN
Follow our Twitter account at www.twitter.com/luvcocotreasure. Retweet our contest post, use hashtag (#iphoneX #iphoneXgiveaway #treasurelife #cocotreasureorganics) and mention our brand @LuvCocoTreasure.
Like our Facebook page and share our contest post on your Facebook account. Set it to public so that we can see it when are verifying the winner.
What’s this all about? To help promote Coco Treasure brand, we are running a contest to give away a completely and totally free brand new (no refurbished junk) iPhone X. The phone will be up to a $1,000 value. A thousand bucks! That’s 10 Benjamins!
We want you to be 100% happy, so we will work with you to select the model, color, features, and even the service provider you might want. If we are able to have the phone unlocked, we will do that for you as well. This really isn’t complicated. The newsletter signup and sharing around your social media is how you can help yourself to one of the world’s best phones. We are coco-nuts and want your help spreading the word. You help us, you get a chance to win your choice of the iPhone X.
We won’t go cheap on you here. That’s a Coco Treasure Pinky Promise!
We respect your privacy. Period. We are are shamelessly selfish and would never ever share your information with anyone. We will share our products with you, but your information with nobody. Why should we share your information since you already shared our contest with your friends? Lol
The Fine Print (aka Official Rules, Terms and Conditions)
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Coco Treasure, LLC iPhone X Contest (“Contest”) is open to all legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions and Official Rules, all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST). Employees or agents of Coco Treasure, LLC and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings or spouse) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling the eligibility requirements set forth above and below.
- Contest Term. The Contest will end at 11:59 PM EST on 12/31/2017.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST TERM. Winner will be selected at random. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive newsletters via electronic mail from Coco Treasure, LLC. Coco Treasure, LLC is not responsible for late, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Coco Treasure, LLC in its sole and exclusive discretion, and Coco Treasure, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Value. A total of up to $1000 in value will be awarded to the winner selected at random. The prize consists of an iPhone X up to a $1,000 value. Coco Treasure, LLC’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The potential winner will be notified immediately via email, Facebook and Twitter. The award of prizes exceeding a retail value of $600 is subject to applicable withholding requirements and the winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the prize. Where permitted by law, the potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor(s), within seven (7) business days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize, unless prohibited by law. Receipt of a prize by a potential winner is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements described herein. The winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules after prize notification. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Coco Treasure, LLC will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Term. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except with Sponsor’s written consent.
- Odds. The odds of winning a prize is equal to the number of Contest prizes divided by the total number of entries to the Contest.
- Release and Indemnification. By entering the Contest, entrants release any and all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor (including Coco Treasure, LLC) and Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and their respective parent companies and such companies’ officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and further covenant not to sue any Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that none of the Released Parties have made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any third party claims, warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or the prizes. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that may be awarded, entrants agree to fully indemnify each Released Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation.Entrants agree that Coco Treasure, LLC, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest and any other Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from the Contest or any Contest-related activity (including any travel or events related to prizes awarded). Coco Treasure, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and any other Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing or participating in the Contest, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event Coco Treasure, LLC is prevented from continuing with the Contest (or awarding any prize) as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Coco Treasure, LLC’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Coco Treasure, LLC shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes, in any and all media worldwide, for any purpose and without further payment or consideration, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with Contest or other promotions, and hereby releases Coco Treasure, LLC from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
- Participation. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Coco Treasure, LLC. If the potential winner declines the prize, fails to claim the prize, is unavailable for prize fulfillment, fails to abide by the Official Rules, or is ineligible, Coco Treasure, LLC may randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. Coco Treasure, LLC reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Coco Treasure, LLC. Coco Treasure, LLC is not responsible for any non-intentional, incorrect or inaccurate information associated with this Contest or for any technical or human error that may occur in the administration of this Contest. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Coco Treasure, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Coco Treasure, LLC reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. The winner releases Sponsor and their affiliated companies from any claims, costs, expenses or liability incurred by winner in connection with this Contest or winner’s acceptance and use of the prize, including any travel related thereto. Coco Treasure, LLC’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Coco Treasure, LLC, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Coco Treasure, LLC reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.
.Please review carefully as those procedures require binding arbitration (in most instances) and waive any class action rights. You acknowledge and agree that those procedures provide your sole and exclusive avenue for resolving disputes related to the Contest.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Facebook Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest Disclosures. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.