Butterless Brownie Bites
Head to the kitchen and try our Butterless Brownie Bites. They’re a big hit for Valentine’s Day, so you might want to double the ingredients.
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare the mini muffin pans by spraying the vegetable oil spray.
Whisk the baking powder, salt, baking soda, xanthan gum, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and all-purpose flour in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut oil, vanilla, and applesauce. Slowly pour into the dry ingredients.
Add the chocolate chips. Mix well until a smooth batter is achieved.
Pour the batter into the muffin pans, ideally three-quarters full.
Bake for about 15 minutes. Let them cool before transferring to a cooling rack.
Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
Did you enjoy this recipe because we did? In fact, we will be making another batch in the next few days. By the way, you could also try this healthy brownie recipe – Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Brownies.