What can you do with all the coconut oil in your house? There’s a lot of things we can suggest. You can add it to your skin and body care routines. You can also use it as a substitute for butter in some of your favorite recipes. But if you want a recipe that can be prepared in a breeze, these Chocolate Coconut Bars are a must try.
- Warm coconut oil until it liquifies.
- Add the shredded coconut meat and honey. Mix well.
- Prepare an 8”X8” baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Slowly put in the mixture into the pan. Press gently. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Once the mixture solidifies, melt the dark chocolate.
- Spread it evenly on top of the solid mixture.
- Cut into squares.
- Refrigerate to allow ingredients to set.
By looking at the ingredients of this recipe, you know it’s already bursting with coconut flavor. Lucky for you, this recipe can be done in less than an hour. Plus, the combination of the healthy fats, no sugar, and no commercial flour helps you go a long way! Just one bar can instantly satisfy your sweet tooth.