Preparation Tip: If your mornings are extra crazy you can get your coconut banana smoothie done even faster by placing all of the ingredients (minus the banana) for this nutrient-dense breakfast in a plastic container the night before. Just before you’re ready to leave, pour the ingredients into the blender, add the banana and whip up a delicious breakfast in less than five minutes.
- ½ banana cut into chunks
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla-flavored protein powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ cups dairy soy or almond milk
- Place ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- You can also try our delicious and healthy The Mother of All Coconut Smoothies Recipe. Enjoy!
This Coconut Banana Smoothie recipe is quite filling and refreshing. Why? Although we can credit most of the benefits to banana, it’s the coconut oil that makes us feel satisfied and full. With a bit of fat stored in your body, which in this smoothie takes the form of coconut oil, you will feel less hungry. In addition, this oil helps promote proper digestion and provides you with more energy, giving you the instant boost you need. Now, you will have more reasons to enjoy a glass of this smoothie!