So, here’s another addition to our coconut recipe collection – Coconut Chocolate Jam Tarts! It’s a tasty dessert to share with someone on Valentine’s Day or for a special occasion with the family. Promise, you’ll love these chocolatey, nutty treats!
- A pinch of salt
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 100 grams Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Chocolate Jam
- 125 grams butter diced and chilled
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- Combine the salt, butter, and flour in a large bowl and rub them together using your fingertips. If you have a food processor, you can pulse them together until you achieve a breadcrumb-like texture.
- Slowly stir in the egg until mixture is smooth.
- Add the cold water and take the dough using your hands. Knead, but don’t overdo it.
- If the dough is not coming together, add another tablespoon of cold water.
- Set aside the dough. Use a cling wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dust a plain surface with flour. Roll the chilled dough on it. Use a rolling pin to flatten it to about the thickness of a centavo. And then, cut out 12 circles.
- Arrange the circles into the tart tins. Add a dollop of the coconut chocolate jam.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool before serving.
These Coconut Chocolate Jam Tarts are so decadent, divine, and delicious! They won’t disappoint. Try baking them and let us know how your culinary adventure went.