- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 5/6 cup almond flour
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut, almond flour, and salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the 1/3 cup almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, paprika, pepper, egg yolk, and ground chicken. Mix together until the ingredients combine.
Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Take about 2 tbsps. of the chicken mixture. Roll it into a ball and coat it with the almond flour and coconut mixture. After which, flatten to form a patty.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the chicken. There should be enough to make 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in the melted coconut oil, 3 minutes per side.
- Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all the fried patties in it.
- Cook in the oven for at least 5 minutes.
As you can see, we have a wide array of options when it comes to healthy and delicious foods. For instance, these Crisp Coconut Chicken Patties! Try it yourself.