Want a satisfying coconut oil dessert recipes but not good at making cakes? Why not make these Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Truffles instead? They are very easy to make. You can even make a few batches with your loved ones as a bonding time. Enjoy!
For the Truffles:
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 24 ounces chopped dark chocolate
For the coating choose from the following:
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup cocoa powder
Melt the coconut oil and dark chocolates together in the microwave. Stir.
- Pour the coconut cream. Put in the microwave again for 30 seconds. Add the salt and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture. Roll them to form balls.
- Coat them with your preferred coating.
- Chill them for 15 minutes to set.
- Arrange in fancy boxes or containers.
- Serve or give as presents to your loved ones.
Don’t feel guilty when indulging these truffles. They are actually good for you. Thanks to the coconut oil and dark chocolates, every bit should help you feel satisfied for hours! And if you liked this, we’re pretty sure you’ll love our Healthy Peanut Butter Balls.