Our No-Bake Cookies with Coconut Oil only requires the use of 9 ingredients. And there will be no baking involved, hence the recipe’s name. Just one bite and you can tell these cookies have magic!
- Use a parchment paper and line a baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, mix the almond milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir continuously.
- Remove from heat. Slowly add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, peanut butter, salt, and vanilla. Blend to evenly incorporate the ingredients.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cookie dough and arranged on the baking sheet. If you want, you can sprinkle coconut flakes for added flavor.
- Let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Serve. Keep the leftover cookies in the fridge to retain freshness.
These No-Bake Cookies with Coconut Oil are just the perfect combination of nut butter and chocolates. It’s a simple coconut oil cookies that is not just delicious but is also satisfying.
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy our Healthy Breakfast Cookies.