- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pc. onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 pcs. zucchini sliced thickly
- 8 pcs. chicken thighs
- 30 ounces fresh coconut milk
- Cilantro for garnishing
- In a stock pot, put the coconut oil and set to high heat.
- Cook the chicken until both sides turn brown. Remove from the pan and then set aside.
- Using the remaining oil in the stock pot, sauté the zucchini and onion until brown. After which, add the paprika, garlic, salt, and curry powder. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Put the chicken back to the pot together with the fresh coconut milk. Allow to boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover the stock pot. Let it simmer until the chicken becomes tender.
- Pour in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot. Garnish with cilantro.
If you like your curry spicy, then feel free to add some peppers or other spices, depending on your tolerance. However, this recipe is good as is. Check out more scrumptious chicken recipes we have for you!