Have you ever tried sweet and tender carrots? If the answer is no, now is your chance! It’s an amazing vegetable dish that can be made in 5 easy steps. Composed of only 2 main ingredients, your life will be so much easier once you’ve tried it because a bowl of sweet and tender carrots made with Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is simply the best.
It can be an appetizer before lunch or a salad meal for dinner. You should know that it’s incredibly nutritious and very very tasty. It’s the perfect thing to have any day of the week. Plus, with all the health benefits of coconut oil, the carrot dish can be a big part of your healthy diet indeed. Add it to your weekly regimen today and you won’t regret it. Here is how it’s made!
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 pounds or 12 pieces trimmed and peeled medium carrots
- Salt and pepper
- Put the carrots in a large skillet and pour half an inch of water to it.
- Cover it and heat it over medium-high heat until the carrots are fork tender. This should only take you about 10 minutes. Do not overcook it.
- Drain the carrots and put them back to the skillet and return the skillet to medium heat.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of the Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and 2 tablespoons of honey to the mix, and carefully add carrots on top of everything.
- Season them with a bit of salt and pepper and you are ready to serve it.
Now you have yourself a sweet and tender carrots recipe you can make anytime! You’ll never have to worry about having your veggies because this is all you need and more. Enjoy your sweet and tender carrots meal!