Using Coconut Flour and Coconut Sugar in the Kitchen
- Use coconut sugar like brown sugar when baking or cooking. The ratio is usually 1:1.
- When baking with coconut flour, it is a great idea to use the same ratio of liquid to flour. That means, if you use 1 tablespoon of water, you should also use 1 tablespoon of coconut flour.
- For added moisture, coconut oil can be used with coconut flour.
Coco Treasure Organics Starter Baker’s Box Inclusions
- Organic Coconut Flour – Gluten-free and nutrient-filled, coconut flour is a healthier alternative to ordinary flours.
- Organic Coconut Sugar – Coconut sugar is reported to have a low glycemic index, which makes it an ideal ingredient for those who want to keep their blood sugar levels low.