Baking and Cooking with Coconut Oil, Coconut Sugar, and Coconut Flour
- When using coconut oil, simply substitute it for other fats in a 1:1 ratio. You can also use it to grease muffin and cake pans, thanks to its high smoke point.
- Like coconut oil, use coconut sugar in a 1:1 ratio. That means if a recipe calls for one cup of white sugar, use one cup of coconut sugar as well.
- For best results, it is suggested to use coconut flour as a substitute for about 20% of the total flour requirement of a recipe. For instance, if you are baking with almond flour, you can replace 20% of the flour with coconut flour instead.
Coco Treasure Organics Deluxe Baker’s Box Inclusions
- Organic Unrefined Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in a Glass Jar – A versatile kitchen staple, coconut oil is an excellent substitute for other fats like butter and vegetable oil.
- Organic Coconut Flour – Coconut flour is free from gluten, which makes it a great alternative for other flours.
- Organic Coconut Sugar – Perfect for those who want to avoid sugar rush, coconut sugar is said to have a low glycemic index.