The human body is wonderfully and intricately made. All systems of the body – muscular, skeletal, respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and nervous – work in tandem, complementing each other naturally. Building up one system will also benefit other systems. Thus, when we build and strengthen the body’s muscles we also provide strength and durability to the bones.
Physical strength and stamina is something that always fascinates men (and women). Adequate strength makes performing physical tasks easy and satisfying. If the muscles lack the flesh, the skeletal system gets burdened and weakened to the point of deterioration. Bones are the framework or structure of the body, and muscles are the drapes that give it shape, posture, beauty, and strength. Muscles, the bedrock of physical strength, provide bones and joints with the necessary protection from wear and tear. Muscle mass and strength is therefore absolutely necessary for a healthy bone structure.
Body cells keep replicating throughout life, though with age replication process slows down. However, it is possible, and necessary, to maintain muscle mass and strength lifelong, by adopting certain healthy habits into our lifestyle as part of our daily regimen.
You must have seen people dying for good bodies. Muscles rippling at all the right places, bodies well-toned, oozing life and effortless strength. You must have wonder if it is possible for you to achieve such a physique as well. Many a time you might have even wondered if they use the best bodybuilding supplements!
Truth is, none is born with those kinds of physique. Those guys worked out and toned their bodies up.
Question is, can you also achieve such a body? The answer is, absolutely yes. You can achieve such a body naturally.
No fad ideas, no artificial methods, and no burning holes in your pockets; just let your life flow naturally, combined with a little discipline.
Following is a list of things that you should do to naturally boost strength
- Exercise: A strict regimen of exercise is the prerequisite of a strong and healthy body. Be strict with your exercise routine and never let any excuses skip this habit. Exercise may be with gym equipment or freehand like sits ups and push ups etc. Running, swimming, walking, jogging, cycling etc. are excellent exercises to naturally boost strength. Yoga, tai chi, tennis and etc. are also known to boost physical and mental strength and stamina. Choose the physical activities as per your convenience and preferences.
- Rest and sleep: Your body requires adequate rest and sleep for the cells to regenerate. A normal person requires about 8 hours of sleep a day to be relaxed. Lack of sleep causes stress and fatigue. Manage your time adequately to get a good night’s sleep.
- Food and drink: The body needs constant replenishment because it works twenty-four hours a day, without even a nanosecond rest. So, sculpt your body in the gym or field, build up your muscles by regimented training, but never ever neglect your diet. The human body functions like a complex machine and it needs the right foods, drinks, and best bodybuilding supplements to keep on performing its functions effectively.
Correct food and food habits: the key to strength and stamina.
Right foods are those that contain all the essential ingredients: proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. They come from different sources: meats, vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts, milk, eggs etc. These should be taken in the right proportions to form a perfectly balanced diet according to age and lifestyle occupation.
Choose from a combination of the following foods and you’ll never go wrong in your bodybuilding regimen.
- Whole grains – paramount sources of carbohydrates, fats, minerals, and vitamins. Whole wheat and brown rice are the prime energy givers. Oats is another great energy booster that also provides excellent fiber for your digestive system.
- Meats and fish – Helpings of lean chicken, turkey or beef provides for your body’s protein requirement for muscle building. Fish, notably sea-fish like salmon are rich in heart-friendly omega-3 amino acids.
- Eggs – well-known and easy source of proteins and fats, vitamin B2, B6, B12, and D and fats. Egg whites are rich in minerals like selenium, zinc, copper and iron.
- Milk – the goodness of milk is well known. Great for your bones and complexion, it helps prevent illnesses too.
- Vegetables – rich sources of proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins, easily digestible and wholesome. Try carrots, cabbages, tomatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, etc. Include varieties: green, leafy, yellow, leguminous (like peas, beans, and soybeans)
- Fruits – they have rich, undiluted contents of nutrients: vitamins, minerals, flavonoids which are anti-oxidants. Take your pick, consider oranges, pineapples, apples, bananas, kiwi etc.
- Nuts – The little nuts are powerhouses of minerals, vitamins, amino-acids, anti-oxidants, and micronutrients, you can never go wrong on nuts. Chomp on: almonds, walnuts, pistachios, chestnuts etc.
- Berries –Not only do they taste great, they fight diseases and build immunity. Choose from strawberries, cranberries, blackberries and many more, all crammed with nature’s goodness.
- Cottage cheese – excellent for lubricating the joints and energy boosting.
- Green tea – a natural diuretic and an excellent alternative to coffee, green tea helps preserve the health of kidneys and liver, controlling blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Herbs – herbs like mint, oregano, parsley, sage, onion, ginger, garlic etc. not only flavour the food but help prevent heart attacks and strokes, boost the immune system, fight diseases, help in digestion etc.
- Water – finally, there’s water. 70% of the human body is moisture. Water is the single most important ingredient that flushes toxins out of the system. Ensure drinking plenty of water to hydrate yourself. You may also choose to drink coconut water to stay hydrated. Coconut water is very rich in potassium and low in carbohydrates and sodium.
Natural and fresh foods are the best option for a strong, energetic and agile body. It is found, however, that certain specially formulated supplements can be used to help the body secrete growth hormones more effectively to provide the necessary nutrition in a shorter duration. These human growth hormones (HGH) supplements, combined with normal diet, work by raising the body’s capacity to synthesise proteins and other nutrients rapidly, helping in lean body mass and muscle build-up and reducing recovery time between exercises. And additionally, the muscles, ligaments, and joints become stronger, reducing incidents of injuries and rapidly healing damaged tissues. Among supplements, HGH Energizer is among the best bodybuilding supplements made from natural, and herbal, the ingredients that you may use safely and conveniently for overall improvement in performance.
Whether your goal is a healthy, agile and strong body of an athlete or the beautifully sculpted physique of a body-builder, these simple tips above will be of lifelong value. Go ahead, plunge in and boost your strength, naturally!