Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Coco Treasure. Of course, we accept articles from other writers, as long as the following guidelines are met:
Guest Post Guidelines
- The post must not be published on other blogs or websites. In other words, it should be 100% original.
- There shouldn’t be any links to other commercial sites. If possible, links must be redirected to guest post types, too.
- Articles that promote a company’s product will not be considered.
- Read the articles to know our writing style.
- Avoid repeating topics.
- Proofread the article. If plenty of grammatical errors are detected, we won’t publish it.
- Although lengthy articles are preferred, those with at least 350 words will be considered.
- Link at least two posts on this blog.
- When using images, please give credit the owner or the source.
- Allow 2 to 3 days for us to respond to your request. Due to the bulk requests we receive daily, we won’t be able to communicate right away. If you do not hear from us in 2 weeks, feel free to ask us about the status of your submission.
- Title must be at least 40 characters.
- Meta description must not exceed 155 characters and should have a call to action.
Where to Submit
Please email your post to [email protected]. Subject should be “Content contribution for Coco Treasure”. It has to be in word format for us to easily edit and review it. Also, please make sure that the photos you attach are optimized.
Include your author bio with at least 150 words of text. Feel free to include your social media (Twitter, Facebook and G+) account and your snapshot.
Terms of Submission
By submitting a guest post to cocotreasure.com, you acknowledge that you are the author and the owner of the submission and you granted us the right to distribute, copy, edit, publish, and republish the submitted post.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We are more than happy to guide you in the best way we can.